As part of our Aviation Services department, we offer a creative and documentary aviation photography service using high quality professional equipment. As well as standard aircraft interior and exterior photography, we also offer:
- cockpit photography for the purpose of producing training aids, materials and literature
- air-to-air photography
- and promotional photography for aircraft operators (photos of crews and employees, offices, simulators etc)
All of the above options are available both during the day and night (with the exception of air-to-air photography, which depends on prevailing weather conditions), at locations and on aircraft specified by the client. Payment in on a “per used photo” basis, in addition to travel expenses of getting to and from the shooting location. As well as actual photography, we also offer the option of printing and framing, done in cooperation with our partners.
The work of our photographer Boran Pivčić has been published in several international aviation publications, including:
- the Croatian aviation magazine Aeronautika (on a continuous basis)
- Flight International
- Air Forces Monthly
- and AeroSafety World
In addition to printed publications, our work has also been featured on the web sites, portals and internal materials of several aviation organizations, including:
- EADS Eurofighter
- Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- Rockwell Collins
- Bombardier Business Aircraft (Learjet division)
- and in the aviation photo database Airliners.net.
Several photos have also been included into a museum exhibition commemorating 100 years of military aviation in Croatia, held at the Zagreb Technical Museum in 2010.
The following gallery contains several examples of our work. To visit the full portfolio, please visit our sister site Mach .2 Photography.